Are you looking to:
- Introduce and build new ideas to profitability?
- Design and implement high-quality lead programs?
- Diagnose and improve marketing performance and accountability?
- Reengineer the customer interface to boost satisfaction, referral and return on investment?
I’ve worked with companies large and small to create customer relationships that are based on mutual respect and trust, and that maximize customer satisfaction, retention, and lifetime value. I work with clients in all phases of marketing strategy, research and implementation. My methodology is based on my innovations:
- Opt-In Marketing Process
- Voice of Customer Depth Research
- Integrated Direct Marketing
My articles and interviews have appeared in Brandweek, Adweek, The AMA Executive Circle / MENG blog, iSystem Asia blog, Sales & Marketing Management, CRM, Catalog Age, BtoB, DMA Insider, The Toronto Star and more.
I have lectured for the ANA, AMA and DMA, CRM, CRMA, USPAAC, and Inc. 500 conferences, NYU, Fordham, Mercy, Pace and Connecticut State Universities and others.
My most recent book is, Opt-In Marketing. I have contributed to Integrated Direct Marketing: The Cutting Edge Strategy for Synchronizing Advertising, Direct Mail, Telemarketing and Field Sales and Integrated Direct Marketing: Techniques and Strategies for Success. My newest book will be coming out later this year.
Are You Ready To Amp Your Results Up to 11? Not yet? Let Me Tell You How I Plan To Do This.